The statutory guidance covers the following topics:
- Procurement Strategies and annual reports
- Sustainable Procurement duty
- Community Benefits requirements
- Fair Work First requirements in Procurement
- Selection of Tenderers and Award of contracts
- Procurement for health or social services
If you require further information about the statutory guidance please email email@example.com.
Scottish Government Policy Handbook
The Scottish Procurement Policy Handbook (currently being updated) sets out the fundamental rules, behaviours and standards applicable to public procurement activity in Scotland.